yu-yu

Monday, April 25, 2005

☆my ideal teacher☆

My favorite English teacher was Mr.Minuma, who was a teacher of preparatory school for university entrance examination. This teacher was my favorite because he knew lots of things, and he is very good at talking so I had never bored during his class. I was always looking forward to his class. His lecture was not easy, but I think he taught for us true English. He said to us "English is not only memorization." I had thought that we had to memorize lots of things to study English. But he changed my thinking. I noticed that studying English is fun for me!!
And he gave various talks for us in spare moments from our class. His talk was always very fun. I thought he had a special power to attract the students. I really respect him.

As a teacher, my greatest strength will be easygoing character! Idon't worry about past things. Even if I feel sad or angry in my class, I will not worry for long time. I don't like worry about little thing!

My greatest weakness will be lack of patience, Ithink. I soon get tired of things. I was always defeated by my sleepiness, although I really know I have many things to do. It is my weakness.

1 Comments:

At 12:41 AM, Blogger Bachrun Lihawa said...

I've read your post. I'm from Indonesia. Interesting...
I do too, am a new English teacher, and I'll be on my way to my first class soon... And I wonder, (as I never took or participate in any English Course before), what are my future-students will expect from me?
Well, I guess you are right. The only way to make people enjoy what you are saying (not to mention, teaching!)is that you gotta love what you teach and let your passion and genuine enthusiasm inspire those around you. I could say, Love comes first, passion and wisdom will surely follow. Thanks for posting this, Olive-san. I really appreciate it...

Doumo Arigatou Gozaimasu!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home