yu-yu

Monday, May 23, 2005

Reflecton on Sniffle's Lesson

Please write about what you paticularly liked about Sniffle's lesson and also a few things that they might try doing differently in the future.

I think Sniffle's lesson had some good points.
First, they started the lesson with short play. I think it was good, because I think the short play can attracts the students to the class.
Second, they repeated numbers again and again. I think it was good way, because by this way, students can hear the teacher's pronunciations again and again, and practice over and over. This repetation make students' input comprehensible, I think.
Finally, they used some pictures, for example the pictures of money. I think these pictures are effective in making input. And the pictures can attracts students' concentration, I think. So it was very good point to use pictures.

I also think Sniffle's lesson had some points to try doing differently in the fiture.
First I felt the "number lesson"(?) started suddenly. I think they could connect the short play and "number lesson" more deliberately(意識的に).
Second I think they could use the handout more frequently. For example, there were a " price list" on the handout. I think they could use it, and students could practice some conversation with it. Of course it is important to memorize how to say numbers, but to try to use them in the conversation is also important I think.

I could enjoy the Sniffle's lesson and learn many things from this lesson. Thank you, Sniffle's!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home