yu-yu

Sunday, April 15, 2007

☆1st week☆

My first week as a teacher was finished!!
I have been very busy everyday.... I have not known that teachers have lots of work to do but preparering for classes. But I could talk with my students everyday, play together, and know each other gradually. I am so happy! They are all very pretty!!!

I have 5 or 6 classes a day. I felt it is uneasy to do so many classes everyday,
because at a teacher training, I had only 9 classes a month.

But this 1st week made me notice a big fact☆ It was... NANTOKANARU!!
I think we all are 1st year as a teacher, so we don't have to worry about making mistakes.
We have to do only what we can do!

Yesterday I talked with two of "2006 Thai members" ,Chi-chan and Mr.O. (^o^)
We talked about each teacher's life. I knew they all hang in their work and do their best.
I could refleshed by talking with them. MINNA GANBATTERU!!
Now, I will prepare for this week's classes!!

3 Comments:

At 5:37 PM, Blogger JH said...

I think the attitude of Nanotokunaru will help you overcome your busy work week. Please tell C-chan and O-kun that I said hello. By the way, I linked to you on my blog.

 
At 1:03 PM, Blogger Steve Herder said...

Hi Ayu,

My name is Steve and I'm a JSHS teacher in Osaka. I taught elementary school (only me and 20 students)for nine years and have many good memories from that experience.

I found out about you from Mr. Hall's blog. I'm very impressed with all of your effort to do your blog in English. It is interesting and natsukashii at the same time.

Have a great year,

Steve

 
At 1:16 AM, Blogger Olive said...

>jhさん
Ok! I will tell them.

>Steveさん
Thank you very much for your comment.I am so happy!
Please take care.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home