yu-yu

Tuesday, April 18, 2006

☆Teacher's Test☆

My study
I am studying for the examination to be an elementary school teacher. I have to study many subjects:
japanese, mathmatics, social studies, science, music, art and crafts, physical education, home economics, and so on.

And I have to study
・ the history of education
・ phychology of education
・regulations about education
・ways of education
・how to teach handycapped children
・general education etc.

We have many seminars every week.
・how to write a composition (Fri. 6:10~8:00 pm. or Sat.9:00~12:00 am.)
・phychology of education(Mon.6:00~7:40pm.)
・elementary school's subjets(Fri.4:30~6:00pm.)
・training in an interview etc.

Frame of mind
I want to be a teacher in Sapporo. Because I have many friends in Hokkaido and there are many teachers whom I respect. What is more, two of my best friends became teachers in Hokkaido this spring!! I would love to work with them. So I will do my BEST!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home