yu-yu

Monday, July 04, 2005

☆Reflection on Team Y's lesson☆

♪Good points♪
First, I think the warm-up was good. They spoke loudly and clearly, and they used the lesson's key point sentences in the warm-up. I think it eas very good way.
Next, I think that how to use short play was also good.They did same short play twice, and between the two short play, they introduced new words. By this way, students could see the second short play with thinking the meanings, I think. It was effective way!!

♯Some suggestions for even better lesson♯
I thought Mr.Naim looked at the text book many times. And he seemed to be looking for the sentences which they are speaking. So I think they could use the text book more often.It might be a good help for Mr.Naim I think.
And in the practice part, Mr.Naim seemed to be confused to make sentenses from a piece of information. I thought it might be too difficult for him to make sentences by himself.

I felt, they took care of Mr.Naim very kindly. They are good teachers!! thank you.(^_^)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home