yu-yu

Monday, July 04, 2005

☆Reflection on KMKM's lesson☆

♪good points♪
 First, the lesson was cheerful from beggining to end. I think teachers' performances made it possible. Their performances was execellent, so we could concentlate all the time. I think it is important for teachers to keep the class lively. They could do it!!
Next, there were lots of practice in their lesson. And they were well balanced, so we can practice English four skills effectively. It was good point .

♯Some suggestion for evev better lesson♯
 I think their speaking was a little fast. So Mr.Naim often seemed to be confused. They could speak more slowly and clearly ,I think. And when they practice how to say numbers, Mr.Naim seemed to need more time to practice, I felt. So they could take more time to introduce new material, I think.

I think KMKM's lesson was very thoughful.There were many many points that I want to imitate in the future. Thank you, KMKM's members!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home