yu-yu

Tuesday, June 07, 2005

☆Team T's lesson☆

Good points!!
I think there were many good points.
First, I think it was good to teach both the morning greetings and the evening greetings. There were only the morning greetings on the textbook, but they show us the evening greetings, too. I think it could bloaden the width of the students' knowledge and the width of students' expression.
Next, I think teachers' voice were very clearly!! It was very good point! They spoke loudly and slowly. So, it was easy for us to hear.
Third, it was good to use Japanese soon after using English. I think it is important to use English in the English class, but "all English class" is very hard for beginners to understand. So it is effective way to use both English and Japanese, I think.


Some suggestions for an even better lesson
I think, in the part of Conclusion(Fill in the blanks) they could make students say the answers, or make two students do short play with the answer sentences. I think it could be a good review
for the students, and for the teacher it could be a effective way to check the students' understanding.

I think team T did good job!!! I could learned lots of things from your lesson. Thank you, team T's members!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home