yu-yu

Monday, May 30, 2005

☆Junior High School Grammar☆

As a student
 I think the easiest grammar element is be動詞 . Because, in contrast 一般動詞, there are only 3 verbs, so we have only to memorize few rules to use them.
Next the most difficult to understand is 現在完. When I was a juniar high school student, I was troubled with it. I think there were some reasons. At first I could't understand the meaning of "現在完了". I studied and thought that 現在完了 means "What we have done yet."(すでにやり終えたこと?) But there were 継続用法, too.... So I was very confused.

As a teacher
 I have confidence in teaching 助動詞 can. I think it is simple to use it, because we don't have to change the form even when the subject is changed. And after the 助動詞 we have only to put the original form of the word. So I think it is easy to teach.
And the difficult element to teach are 現在完了 and 不定詞.  Because there are lots of means, so it is difficult to teach how to translate them I think. I have almost understood them, but I don't have confidence to teach them to students perfectly.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home