yu-yu

Wednesday, June 22, 2005

☆DHC2's lesson☆

good point
1.short play
I think the short play was very good!! They performed it with big movement. We often tend to be shy, but I think teachers should not to be shy in the class. I think they did good job!
2.practice
They were posting some pictures on the blackboard, and pointed them at random. So we could practice various patterns again and again. I think it was good way to practice.

suggestions for an even better lesson
I think the practice part was good but I also felt it was too long.
And I have something on my chest. After the class, Mr.Abdoreim asked us the meaning of "Do you play ~?" ,and so on. Plobably, he could pronunce them but he couldn't understand their meanings, I think. "All English class" is good, but it also good way to use Japanese(mother tongue) , I think.

DHC2 lesson was very good!! I learned a lot from the class. Thank you DHC2's members.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home