yu-yu

Thursday, August 04, 2005

☆To the second year stodents☆

Hello, the second year students!! Now i have finished English Teaching Methodologies Ⅱ and Ⅲ.So I would like yo explain the kind of works that you will have to do in these class and give some advices(^_^)

In the English Teaching Methodology Ⅱ, we used a textbook that all written in English. It was difficult for me and you will think so maybe. In this class, Mr.Hall gave us assignments before every class. The assignments consisted of some of questions. In order to answer them we need to read the textbook. Sometimes there will be some questions that you can't answer, but it is no ploblem! You will be able to have times for discuss with your group members in the next class. And Mr.Hall will give particular explanations for you. It may be difficult to understand all of the contents in the class.So I recommend you to read the contents again in the day if it were possible.
And you will have a good chance to teach English in this class. We went to the Nakano elementary school and taught English to the students. That will be a great experience for you!
Second, in English Teaching MetholodologyⅢ,we made own blogs and communicated with these blogs. First I didn't know "BLOG" ,so I was very confused to make it. If you were confused too, you could ask Mr.Hall or your friends how to do it. No ploblem!They will help you. If you got accustomed to using it, you would enjoy writting and reading them. I really enjoyed them!

And I would like to give you one more advice for you. I thought the second semester of Junior is very very busy.We had lots of reports and assignments everyweek, so it was hard to take times. So I reccomend you to do your assignments as fast as you can! If This week were busy, Next week might be more and more busy for you(>_<)
Anyway I could learn lots of things in these classes, and I enjoyed every class. I hope you will think so!!
Good luck(^0^)☆☆

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home