yu-yu

Friday, April 06, 2007

I became a teacher!!

Hello, everyone!!
Happy news!! I became an elementary school teacher finally!!
So I think I want to write about my life in my elementary school from today.

There are three reasons.
1. I want to record my life as a teacher.
2. I don't want to forget ENGLISH.
3.I want to keep in touch with my teacher Mr.Hall!!

I am sorry but, I will not be able to write weekdays, but I try to write as many as possible☆

Today, we had a 始業式. I was introdused to all of the children, so I was very very nervous!!
I can not remember what I said....(><)

After the ceremony, I went to my classroom and met my students for the first time.
They are 4th grade, 28 children.

Yesterday I wrote a message for them on the blackboard, but they did not know me and who wrote the message untill 始業式(o^з^o) It was a top secret!!!!

As soon as I entered the classroom, they asked me many many questions.
"Can you speak English?" (because, the principal introduced for children I was majoring in English.)
"Do you know our names?"
"What is your favorite food?"
"Can I call you Ayumi sensei?"
"Can you play with me during recess?"
      ・
      ・
      ・
      ・

I was surprised at the situation. But I was pretty happy!!
I think I can not forget TODAY forever.

2 Comments:

At 1:36 PM, Blogger JH said...

Hello Olive Sensei,
I was very happy to read your post and I am glad that you will continue to practice your English.
The principal of your school seems really nice and I hope that your transition is as smooth as possible.
Remember to take good care of yourself and be careful about overworking.
I was actually ill all last month but was too busy to notice. When I went to my hometown, Boston, for a business trip and to visit my family, I realized that I was sick! I feel better now and I learned an important lesson.
Well, I am looking forward to following your blog. Do you mind if I make a link to your blog via my blog?
JH

 
At 8:59 PM, Blogger Olive said...

Thank you for your comment!!

OK of course!! Please make a link.
I can not say my school's name here, but I will e-mail you! Please look at the home page.

Please take care of yourself,too.
Olive

 

Post a Comment

<< Home